Don’t you often want to watch Netflix on your Television? Or do you want to rather play any content on the Big screen of television only because you want to enjoy the stuff? The problem? Well, you have these on your Android device or on your laptop! And the worst thing that you will like right now is to go through multiple ways in order to make sure that you are connecting these two right, isn’t it? Well, then you must also be aware of the fact that Google has brought you an easy solution nevertheless.
It is, of course, none other than that of the Chromecast. Download chromecast.com/setup extension is a wonderful device nevertheless. You must understand that with the help of the Chromecast you can connect your video contents on the Android or laptop browser can be easily visible on the television. But chromecast setup is quite a fuss, isn’t it? Let us help you understand that how you can make the best with the setup of the Chromecast from your android device? For that, you will though have to have the necessary requirements ready.
The Things That You Need:
Following is the list of various things that you will have to have for yourself:
1. The very first thing that you will need is the Chromecast device for yourself.
2. The very next thing that you will need is the most upgraded version of that of the Google Home app.
3. You will also have to have a legitimate Google account.
4. Then there has to be a device that will help with the display. This can be your television of course. It must have an HDMI input section available to itself.
5. You will have to either have a mobile phone or a tablet!
6. Also, you will have to ensure that the mobile or tablet has to be supportive towards a connection of 5GHz on that of the Chromecast. WPA2 network will absolutely not be supported.
7. You will have to have an active as well as operating internet connection with good speed if not great.
8. Permissions and minimum requirements are to be met.
Installing Chromecast on the android device:
Following are the steps to follow:
1. You will have to first plug the Chromecast in the television.
2. Then you will have to install the very Google Home app on android device. And it has to support the Chromecast.
3. Then you will have to open the application of Google Home.
4. Then click onto getting Started or you can straight go to the find the device card. And then you will have to set up.
5. Then you will have to confirm on the Google account that you want to choose.
6. When it comes to the finding of the devices, then you must click on the device If one device is found, tap Next.
How to make a connection? Well, once your android is connected to the television and the Chromecast, then there will be a code that will be displayed on your Television. This code is important. So following are the steps that you will follow:
1. Once you see the code on your television, you will have to press on the Yes option. This is the first thing to do.
2. In case you don’t see one then you will have to try moving near to the Chromecast.
This is the easiest step to connect your Chromecast to the computer without much fuss at all. You may want to know that what is the use of getting this device at all? What is the reason why you may want to use a Chromecast for yourself at all?
The reasons why you must:
Following are the various reasons why the Chromecast is any day a great option:
The Chromecast will help you get through with the best results for yourself. Getting to see your favorite shows on the big screen has its own advantages no doubt.
1. If your cable connection is not doing right, then what is the best option for you? Well, the online streaming sites of course. Just in case, you wanted to watch something great then watching them on the great screen makes more sense. And this is exactly why the Chromecast is a great option for you any day.
2. Also with the help of the Chromecast, you get to remain technically advanced and this is one of the most important things to know of.
3. The Chromecast allows you to customize your evenings in big ways nevertheless. You can surely enjoy the videos with the entire family without any problem at all.
4. The Chromecast will also allow you to make sure that the best upgrades are available to you in no time.
You must make sure that buying a Chromecast should also be on your bucket list, if you already do not have one!
Security Problems With BYOD
1.) Data security: The more untrustworthy employees still have access to important company details and can carry it out of the company via flash drives and other storage devices. There's a possibility of this information being sold to rival companies for a payday.
2.) Lost and stolen devices: It is said that over 22% of phones will be lost or stolen during their lifetime and over 50% of those won't be recovered. While a lot of these are acquired so they can be resold, there is also a likelihood of the content being accessed by someone other than the owner. Hence comes the need for security measures like passwords and other retrieval and remote phone wiping methods.
3.) Unknown mobile app download: When an app is installed, it usually asks permission to access phone information and features to run properly. Some unknown apps ask, needlessly, to access this information and once granted, can lead to a data leak with terrible consequences.
4.) Malware download: Companies and similar organisations use legal licensed operating system software in PCs or laptops. For the average user however, he/she might rely on the free software downloaded off the internet. These customised software, are usually undetectable by anti-viruses and can be used by hackers to access various computers and ergo, the information within.
5.) Other network connection: Company networks are usually used in the workplace and are relatively very well protected by various firewalls and protection. Personal devices however are used with other public connections which can be hacked easily.
6.) Enabling OS security features: OS or Operating systems like windows, Linux and the likes, usually come with built in safety protocols and firewalls which need to be enabled manually by experts. This is the case in companies where experts handle the activation. When employees do it on their own however, they may not activate the features to their full capability, leaving them susceptible to attack.
7.) Less use of encryption: Normal, everyday people do not use encryption to safeguard their personal devices. If these get into the wrong hands, hacking is almost inevitable.
1.) Cyber Security Education: When it comes to cyber security, ignorance of its importance is the biggest problem. Cyber security education helps the average worker to know just how badly clicking that link to 'free iPhone 7s' can put the company at risk.
2.) Using Licensed software: It is much more advisable to use licensed OS and software rather than the shady ones available for free.
3.) Using security software: SANDBOX can be used to run suspicious software for protection from malware. Original versions of anti-viruses should also be used.
4.) Using VPN: In order to communicate via secure channels, employees should be taught to use Virtual Private Network.
5.) Customise firewall and other security: Security features should be handled by experts in the field.
6.) Avoiding public internet connection: These network connections can easily be hacked and should be avoided.
7.) Using encryption: Employee devices with sensitive information should be properly encrypted.
8.) Mobile phone safety: Downloads from suspicious sources should be avoided. Furthermore, apps should be used to inspect apps about to be downloaded for malware.
Through the effective use of industry leading practices, a safe and controlled BYOD policy as well as using flexible and scalable strategies, companies can optimise productivity and avoid the drawbacks associated with the use of personal devices in the workplace. Cyber security should be treated as seriously as it deserves to be. Employees should be sensitised on the pros and cons and taught how best to minimise those cons for the advancement of the firm. Proper orientation is key to optimising the benefits of the BYOD policy.